Sunday, August 30, 2009

Quick post tonight


Hi Everyone! I hope that you had a great weekend!

Just a quick posting tonight to share a card with you that I sent out a couple of weeks ago.

Stamp: Memory Box Mixed Bouquet
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, VM Thatched Straw and VM Mango Madness
Paper: October Afternoon Cherry Hill, GP White, DCWV Green and orangy yellow
Accessories: scissors, gamsol, prisma pencils, corner punch, stickles, nesties, SU! scallop punch, stickles, sewing machine, ATG, Scor-Pal

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Thank you for stopping by.

4 comments:

paradise45 said...

Awesome card Susan...I love the bright cheery colors and the background shading around the bouquet!

Tammy said...

Very nice! The colors are great! If that card wouldn't bring a smile to a person's face, I don't know what would.

Joan B said...

wow, you are a first class shader!! (not sure if that is a word, but I'm sure you know what I mean.) Beautiful work!!!

Shirley said...

So lovely! The colors are just so warm, bright, and wonderful.