Thursday, June 25, 2009

One of my most recent cards


This is a card I made for a special someone who recently started a new job.

The stamp is Frolic by Penny Black.

The image was stamped onto GP white twice with Stazon Jet Black. I colored Frolic with Prisma colored pencils and blended them with gamsol.

I cut the image out using square nestabilities die and left it on to use as a template and sponged Versamagic Aspen Mist for the sky and a combination of Versamagic Sahara Sand and Jumbo Java for the ground. I sponged a bit of Versamagic Gingerbread along the edges. I framed Frolic using a larger scalloped square nestabilities die. The second image of the flowers and butterflies were embellished with a couple of different colors of Stickles and popped up for depth. The second set of paws are also popped up for added dimension. The edges of the dp were edged in sahara sand. I did some stitching on the card to add a bit more dimension. The dp paper is by DCWV and the base of the card is Guacamole by Bazzill.

3 comments:

Tara said...

Hmm, this looks familiar! A gorgeously crafted card!

Debbie Olson said...

What a darling image, and so beautifully colored!

Shirley said...

Now that is just too cute!!!